i360medical Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address;
• other information relevant to Confidentiality Agreements and Inventor Disclosure Forms.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping;
• We may use the information to improve our understanding of your needs and to better hone our services;
• We may periodically send you promotional greeting emails, with news and information about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or post mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How long do we hold the information we gather
The information is held for the life of the Confidentiality Agreement we hold with you and/or with your organisation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not use or employ cookies to operate our website.
Links to other websites
On occasion our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our address on the contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any errors you report.
Last Updated May 2018